Data we collect
When you sign up for our newsletter, create an account; place an order; use our online booking, schedule services; inquire about our services; sign up for emails; opt-in to marketing; follow us or submit information via third-party social media platforms; enter a contest or participate in a marketing survey; or submit other information to us directly or through third-party services, you are asked to provide personal information that uniquely identifies you. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How we use the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from our Booking Services that you request from us; we will not disclose such personal data unless specifically authorized by us to do so. We obtain data for services 3 years post the date of your most recent service.
- To store the Client Consultation forms for the purpose of providing services
- To notify you about changes to our Booking Service that may affect you;
- For marketing purposes
- To improve our services;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To contact you about services or products that may interest you or by email, ‘ phone, SMS, mail, or via our websites
- To remind you of your appointments;
- To take payments
- To send products or gift certificates
- For administration and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, data security, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Managing our relationship with you, including the making of payments
- Complying with and enforcing any agreement between you and us
- Analysis and research
- Assisting you to make the most of our services
- Dealing with any complaints or investigations
- Complying with statutory and other legal requirements
- Processing in our legitimate interests otherwise as reasonably notified to you
- To ask for reviews, testimonials or service feedback
When you visit our web site, a “cookie” may be placed on your computer to track your visit and help us to improve the site. You may set your browser to refuse or disable cookies, but if you do so, some features of the site may not function properly.
Transfer of personal data
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally information. This does not include third parties who you provide your information to through links in our site. We may release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Sale or transfer of business or assets
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. We do offer services that may be offered to minors, but a parent or guardian must be present in the room at all times.
Links to other websites, social media platforms, booking software
The Pittsburgh Center for Complementary Health and Healing is not responsible for the content or reliability of linked websites. Linking should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability or service of the linked pages.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive communications from pghhealthandhealing.com, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications.
Questions, comments or opt out requests:
1124 S Braddock Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15218